List:       spambayes
Subject:    Re: [Spambayes] Using SpamBayes
From:       Mark Hammond <skippy.hammond () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-31 4:45:41

On 25/01/2010 12:52 PM, Mark Sciora wrote:
> I have two questions regarding use of this excellent product:
>
> 1) Can the default folder for the SpamBayes *.db and *.ini files be
> moved, and the program reconfigured to point to the new location?

You can edit the 'default_configuration.ini' file and add a
'data_directory' option in the [general] section to allow the db files
to be anywhere you like.

> 2) Can SpamBayes be configured to work with multiple profiles in Outlook
> 2007 running on Win XP Pro SP3?

The outlook prefs are stored in a filename which includes the name of
the profile (so the particular folders to watch etc are specific to the
profile) - however, all profiles will share the same training database.

HTH,

Mark