List:       spambayes
Subject:    [Spambayes] Order To Aussie
From:       turnerptyltd () gmail ! com (Hayden Connor)
Date:       2009-03-04 8:31:33

Season Greeting,

  I am interested in purchasing some of your products, I will like to know if you can \
ship directly to NEW ZEALAND , I also  want you to know my mode of payment for this \
order is via Credit Card. Get back to me if you can ship to that destination and also \
if you accept the payment type I indicated.

 Kindly return this email with your price list of your products..

I await your quick response.

Kind Regards
Hayden Connor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the \
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is \
proprietary, non-public, and confidential to Turner Int Australia Pty Ltd. If you are \
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, \
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have \
received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete this \
message immediately.