List:       spambayes
Subject:    [Spambayes] Outlook 2007 doesn't start/hangs/freezes on startup
From:       pedro.santa () gmail ! com (Pedro Santa)
Date:       2007-09-18 11:28:25

Hi list,

I've used SpamBayes for a while (on Outlook 2003) and it was really
great. Now I've recently formatted the computer and installed Outlook
2007. Since then SpamBayes worked somewhat strange. Now that I've put
it definitively filtering two of my inboxes, the Outlook won't start
if I have the SpamBayes Add In enabled. It keeps on processing and
processing and never stops, rendering the Outlook completely
unresponsive.

I have to "kill" Outlook in order to do something, and when it
restarts it tells me that SpamBayes Add In is the cause for the crash
and asks me if I wanna disable it. If I don't, it's the same process
all over again.

What's happening? I tried uninstalling and installing again and it
doesn't worked. I tried the stable (1.0.4) and a more recent version
(1.1.3a) and it's the same result.

Has anyone the same problem?

Regards and thanks in advance.

Pedro Machado Santa