List:       spambayes
Subject:    [Spambayes] We'd like to introduce ourselves!
From:       buddynumber30 () gmail ! com (buddynumber30 at gmail ! com)
Date:       2006-10-23 5:39:20

Hello! We are Galt Aureus, nice to meet you. We are a new band and we  play music \
that is best described as a rock-classical fusion.  Wondering what that must sound \
like? Well, you are welcome to <a href="http://www.myspace.com/GaltMusic">visit our \
myspace</a> and have a listen. If you like what you hear or you just want do \
something wild and try us out, you can take us home with you by ordering our debut \
Oh, so you're wondering about the album? It's full-length, 11 tracks;  music the \
likes of which you've not heard before. This is a concept  album that is both \
powerfully raw rock and eloquently profound  classical music at once. You will listen \
as our modern world collides  with an age past, as the ghosts of composers long dead \
are resurrected to match orchestra with raging electric guitars, to pit the furious \
bowing of a violinist against the impassioned outpouring of a rock band. <br>
Don't worry, we still deliver songs with infectious choruses and  memorable hooks. \
But if you're after music with more substance, with  more depth and impact - and if \
you long for music that is,  stylistically, entirely original: you need <a \
href="http://www.galtmusic.com/Order.html">this CD</a>. <br>
We are so happy to meet you and hope you have a free minute to <a \
href="http://www.myspace.com/GaltMusic">check us out</a>. <br>
All our best,
Galt Aureus
www.galtmusic.com