List:       spambayes
Subject:    [Spambayes] DoesFolderHaveOutlookField() error
From:       Fabio.Manzoni () compassonline ! it (Manzoni Fabio)
Date:       2006-09-26 10:34:06

Hi, I'm running spambayes 1.0.4 on Outlook2k on Windows2k.
It ran ok for months, the suddenly stop ped filtering new messages.
Looking into the log, i saw there was a problema creating the 'Spam' field in
the 'incoming mail' folder, saying the field was created but looked like it didn't \
exist, with a probable error with DoesFolderHaveOutlookField().
I tried to install/reinstall, manually delete or add the Spam field in the folder, \
but without success.
At the end, noticing I had other user fields (not related to Spambayes) I tried \
deleting them,  quitting and restarting outlook, and... voil?! everything is ok now.

Don't know if my solution works for all the people having a similar problem, but
maybe it can be useful for the developers...

Bye

 Qualsiasi utilizzo non autorizzato del presente messaggio, nonche' dei suoi allegati \
e' vietato.    Le dichiarazioni contenute nel presente messaggio, nonche' nei suoi \
allegati, devono essere attribuite esclusivamente    al mittente e non possono essere \
considerate come trasmesse o autorizzate da COMPASS S.p.A.; le medesime dichiarazioni \
 non impegnano COMPASS S.p.A. nei confronti del destinatario o di terzi.