List:       spambayes
Subject:    [Spambayes] Plugin Technical problem
From:       Travis.Scobie () gov ! ab ! ca (Travis Scobie)
Date:       2006-09-18 14:07:55

Hi all,

Just wondering if you guys have ever run into a problem with the outlook
plugin where during initialization it complains of a
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\Logs\temp.edb file being
marked as "in use" by another program. Any ideas?

Also, is there any way to customize the installation process for the
plugin? Specifically, I'm looking for a way to change the default
location of the training database files before or after installation.
I've checked the FAQ, and it kind of mentions this, but I think it may
only apply to the python installer and/or only the server proxy and
filter.

Appreciate any feedback you could give.

Thanks,

Travis

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, \
and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact \
us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do \
not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in \
error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.