List:       spambayes
Subject:    [Spambayes] help???  Spambayes has left the building?
From:       pwilner () ft ! newyorklife ! com (Paul Wilner)
Date:       2006-07-25 17:25:32

I have been using Spambayes 1.ORc1 (the version seems to be 0.992) with
Microsoft XP (home edition) and Outlook.

It has been successfully filtering email since I put it in, until yesterday.
Now messages that used to be filtered are not, and nothing is being put into
Junk or Junk Suspects folders.

The system (from Control Panel (add/remove etc) "tells me" that I installed
and "Last Used" it on 12/06/04 even though I'm pretty sure I have used it
several times a day.

The Spambayes 'drop down' arrow on the toolbar in Outlook does not drop
anything down.

I was tempted to uninstall and then reinstall, but after reading the
troubleshooting guide I realize that I am sufficiently in the dark to beg
for help first!

I will appreciate ANY ADVICE..

Thank You

pwilner at ft.NewYorkLife.com

Paul D. Wilner x              207-878-0661

Registered Representative offering Securities through NYLIFE Securities
Inc., member NASD, SIPC.

One City Center, Portland, ME 04101   207-871-7474.

Financial And Benefit Solutions is not owned or operated by NYLIFE
Securities Inc. or its affiliates.