List:       spambayes
Subject:    [Spambayes] Spambayes completely fails
From:       phil () prl42 ! plus ! com (Phil)
Date:       2006-07-21 16:39:09

I cannot get Spambayes to do anything at all.

If I try and configure it (even making no changes to the page) I get the
following:

500 Server error
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyc", line 476, in found_terminator

  File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyc", line 884, in onChangeopts

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 782, in reReadOptions

  File "sb_server.pyc", line 1007, in _recreateState

  File "sb_server.pyc", line 1022, in prepare

  File "sb_server.pyc", line 817, in prepare

  File "sb_server.pyc", line 693, in open_platform_mutex

AlreadyRunningException

If I try and review messages (although there obviously aren't any), I get:

500 Server error
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyc", line 476, in found_terminator

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 552, in onReview

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 247, in _buildReviewKeys

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'

View information yields

500 Server error
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyc", line 476, in found_terminator

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 184, in onHome

  File "sb_server.pyc", line 835, in buildStatusStrings

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'nspam'