List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Welcome/unwelcome list not working correctly.
From:       Tom Hendrikx <tom () whyscream ! net>
Date:       2023-07-24 20:24:07

On 22-07-2023 13:31, Henrik K via users wrote:

>> user_prefs in sql/ldap can not do unwhitelist, it
>> missing priority field in sql/ldap for this to work,
>> only thing that is possible as now is to remove the
>> whitelist not add unwhitelist, would need feature
>> request for priority field
>
> No need for feature request, already exists:
>
> user_scores_sql_custom_query
>
> Create own SQL that sorts as you want, for example MySQL ORDER BY
> FIELD(...).
>
> Then again why even write unneeded stuff in DB.  Fix it in the backend or
> create triggers etc to cleanup redundant stuff.

I do agree with Benny that if the order of directives matterbecause of
the way it is implemented in SA, then the default/example implementation
should enforce a clear (if not useful) order.

There is nothing mentioned regarding order in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPAMASSASSIN/usingsql, or in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/tags/spamassassin_current_release_4.0.x/sql/README

Kind reagards,
Tom