List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Rebuilding SpamAssassin: which linux distribution?
From:       hg user <mercurialuser () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-03-01 22:20:45

I decided to create a pool of spamassassin instances queried from our
frontier exim mta.

Can you please tell me which linux distribution has the best support,
quicker updates and plugins for SpamAssassin?

I'd prefer not to install from sources, but if you think it's better,
please tell me.

Thank you