List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: More Responses about Various Questions revolving around WelcomeLIst/BlockList changes
From:       Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm () ipinc ! net>
Date:       2020-07-23 18:37:31

On 7/23/2020 10:12 AM, Ralph Seichter wrote:

> explained repeatedly. Some people thinking the connection to racism
> exists do not turn this alleged connection into a fact.

But don't you understand Ralph that those people are the Very Most
Importantist People In The Entire World so what they think Absolutely
Must Be The Truth No Matter How Rediculous.

> There is also no "right not to be offended" in this world. Hence, I need
> to use email killfiles to weed out those people I just cannot stand.

It offends me that you do not agree with my belief that the world is
flat.  It is even more offensive that the world refuses to go flat
because I say so!

Ted