List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: How do I filter emails that have only special characters in them.
From:       "Bill Cole" <sausers-20150205 () billmail ! scconsult ! com>
Date:       2019-07-02 17:27:05

On 2 Jul 2019, at 8:42, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> Mark, can you put a sample up on pastebin?  That looks like ASCII hex
> but
> ending up with UTF-8 chars I think.

It is QP-encoded UTF-8, with the code points being chosen for visual
equivalence to small latin capitals (mostly in the IPA Extensions block,
but including some from such fun areas of Unicode as the Sudanese
Supplement block.) There are also ASCII 's' and "'" and '-' characters
used without encoding.

The decoded text reads as a set of lurid accusations in broken English
about a workplace in Poland. The first word that comes to mind for me is
"deranged" but I suppose that's judgmental...