List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: OT - Hotmail/Outlook.com marking most of our email as Junk
From:       Groach <groachmail-stopspammingme () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2017-09-26 20:49:36

On 26/09/2017 20:08, David Jones wrote:
> There is the possibility that Hotmail doesn't like our IP address
> because it is a consumer/ADSL/end-user IP - although I've removed it
> from the Spamhaus PBL database. I guess Hotmail must be using an
> internal database

I would put money on this being the cause.  If you are on a domestic
line then you have no chance on being seen and accepted by Hotmail
without problems.  (Im surprised some of the other big players dont
cause you problems too).

Also, Hotmail use symantec as part of their spam checking:
http://ipremoval.sms.symantec.com/lookup/ FYI check your ip on that.