List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: SA load new rules
From:       David Jones <djones () ena ! com>
Date:       2017-06-23 20:01:06

FYI, I have manually reverted back the 72_scores.cf just now so sa-update
will start updating soon.  If you did any special rule scoring adjustments
recently then keep an eye on things the next few days.

We will hold here on ruleset updates until we can figure out what is going
one with the masscheck building of the 72_scores.cf file.

Dave=