List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Mass check and rule updates - Down for machine migration
From:       Sidney Markowitz <sidney () sidney ! com>
Date:       2017-03-15 18:53:42

I posted this to the dev and ruleqa mailing lists, then realized that it is
also relevant to people on this list who run rule updates.

We are in the process of migrating off old machines to a new one for the
masschecks and rule update processing.

Unfortunately the required shutdown of the old machines has happened before
everything was complete on the replacement.

The existing data is safe and is being migrated. However submission of new
masscheck data and generation and download of rule updates are not running
until the new machine is brought up.

I don't have a specific ETA for the new machine right now, just the assurance
that the work is in progress.

I'll post more details when I get them.

Regards,

 Sidney Markowitz
 Chair, Apache SpamAssassin Project Management Committee