List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: New type of monstrosity
From:       Groach <groachmail-stopspammingme () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2017-02-09 15:35:22

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png

Come on chaps and chapesses.  Nothing is going to be concluded between
you too.  And having the last word doesnt make one better than the
others (and it still doesnt make you right).

Just agree that neither of you is going to convince the other or leave
them happy.

Life is short....and this is silly.