List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    R: ramsonware URI list
From:       Nicola Piazzi <Nicola.Piazzi () gruppocomet ! it>
Date:       2016-10-14 9:13:09

Bot not all RW_URLBL.txt are contained in RW_DOMBL.txt and viceversa

For example 25z5g623wpqpdwis.onion.to doesn't have match in RW_URLBL.txt

And if I extract from  http://01ad681.netsolhost.com/7j0jlq3 the domain \
01ad681.netsolhost.com is not in RW_DOMBL.txt

?!

Nicola Piazzi
CED - Sistemi
COMET s.p.a.
Via Michelino, 105 - 40127 Bologna – Italia
Tel.   +39 051.6079.293
Cell. +39 328.21.73.470