List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: I have some bad news
From:       " () lbutlr" <kremels () kreme ! com>
Date:       2016-08-25 21:07:04

On 15 Aug 2016, at 23:22, Marc Perkel <support@junkemailfilter.com> =
wrote:
> Well, this is kind of hard to say so just going to say it. I have =
stage 4 lung cancer and the probably spectrum is not good. I've been =
fighting spam for the last 15 years and I'd like to keep fighting spam =
from the grave. So I'm willing to share my technology with anyone =
interested.

I encourage you to concentrate of fighting cancer right now, and while =
the prognosis for stage-4 anything is not good, it is neither certain. =
It appears that attitude does help, so pump yourself up to beat it.