List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: SOT - Fowarding mail to new service, keeping same MX, pitfalls
From:       Dave Pooser <dave-sa () pooserville ! com>
Date:       2015-10-22 17:20:39

On 10/22/15, 11:45 AM, "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea@j4computers.com> wrote:

>Thanks for all replies.   It seems resolvable for SPF anyway.  I have
>this vague concern about PTR, but that may not count for much anyway
>these days.

Anyone who insists that an address $DOMAINPART must equal server PTR is
already blocking millions of legitimate messages from Google Apps users,
hosting providers, and of course O365. Honestly, do you really need to
communicate with anyone that clue-free?
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com