List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Large spam
From:       Jude DaShiell <jdashiel () panix ! com>
Date:       2015-07-16 11:31:45

I don't know if someone can help me on a question about message
components naming but if you can I think I know how to defeat this large
spam.  Before a message gets opened there is I'll call it a tag like
make money fast you'll read and this is not on the Subject: line either.
  It was those tags I filtered on and managed to send lots of it to
/dev/null.  None of these filters would or could learn from it and
eventually those fields started showing foreign characters too.  I never
did find out the name of that field otherwise I could have written
procmail filters for all of it.  I hope this helps someone.