List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: ok_languages
From:       Timothy Murphy <gayleard () alice ! it>
Date:       2013-07-14 12:50:27

On Sunday, July 14, 2013 11:44:18 AM Martin Gregorie wrote:

> > > Sounds like you didn't load the plugin (in the right place).  There's
> > > some
> > > related stuff on http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ImproveAccuracy
> >
> > I did look there but didn't find anything that helped me.
>
> Look at the 'ok_languages' entry again. The load plugin statement you
> want is about 4 lines above the 'ok_languages' example line.

Thanks very much.
I don't actually have the file local.pre in /etc/mail/spamassassin/ ,
but I appended
  loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat
to v310.pre in this directory, and now my setup passes
  spamassassin --lint

Unfortunately I don't think incoming email is passing through SpamAssassin,
but at least I've take one step on the way.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net