List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: razor2 and cloudmark?
From:       AJ Weber <aweber () comcast ! net>
Date:       2012-01-05 14:19:56

OK, fair-enough, and your theory seems very valid.  I wish they (Cloudmark)
made a SA plugin for us SOHO users that can't afford (and don't need) a full
Cloudmark Authority server/setup.  I'd pay a license fee if it were
reasonable and it performed anywhere near as accurately as their windows
desktop product.

Guess I'll go add-in DCC as well (Pyzor already also included).

Thanks for the response.

-AJ