List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: png images
From:       Jari Fredriksson <jarif () iki ! fi>
Date:       2010-07-17 12:03:03

On 17.7.2010 2:28, Peter Lowish wrote:
> Perfect - thank you so much

Note, that the L_PAYLOAD_CTYPE_PNG rule has no descriuption and score,
my code was wrong, the code describes and scores HTML-version again.

This error was in my actual script... I just noticed it myself.

Also the ifplugin endif is missing, it is in the end of the previous line.

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/
client, please contact me.

You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when you used to.