List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: FP on blacklist hostkarma
From:       Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie () is ! it-management ! at>
Date:       2009-12-22 15:50:25

On Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009 Marc Perkel wrote:
> Get a modern email client.

While I *can* read HTML with my client, I set *text* to be the default
view, as it's usually more readable.

It's really a very simple setting to send at least *both* html *and*
text. I'd prefer text only, to save those bytes and the environment, but
I don't bother too much.

BTW: 80.120.179.155 is mx.lk-oe.at, which is the agricultural chamber of
Austria. I don't know if yellow or white would be suitable, I guess
white.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc