List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Converting spam to email message
From:       Mike Cappella <lists-general () cappella ! us>
Date:       2009-08-27 19:19:53

Mr. Student,

On 8/27/2009 11:54 AM, MySQL Student wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> I thought I understood, but I'm still having trouble converting a
>>> message in the quarantine back into a normal email message that I can
>>> forward on to a recipient. Does anyone know how to do this?

Probably best answered on amavis users list.  Still...

Use amavisd-release, which comes with amavis.  Adjust the AM.PDP-SOCK
policy_bank as necessary for your environment.  See comments at the top
of the program.

Interesting settings examples:

# $release_format = 'resend';     # 'attach', 'plain', 'resend'
# $report_format  = 'arf';        # 'attach', 'plain', 'resend', 'arf'

# Use with amavis-release over a socket or with Petr Rehor's amavis-milter.c

# only applies with $unix_socketname
$interface_policy{'SOCK'} = 'AM.PDP-SOCK';

$policy_bank{'AM.PDP-SOCK'} = {
   protocol => 'AM.PDP',
   # do not require secret_id for amavisd-release
   auth_required_release => 0,
};

--

      Mike