List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    RE: Report Safe
From:       Duane Hill <d.hill () yournetplus ! com>
Date:       2008-08-27 2:59:42

Please respond to the list. I'm not the only one that can provide
feedback.

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Denise Ricerra wrote:

> Thanks for the response. But is there some sort of a log file where we can
> check the mails that are tagged as spam? Also, is it possible to redirect
> mails tagged as spam to another account? If there are separate software to
> do this, would you recommend any? I'm sorry for so many questions, I am
> really a newbie at this and we need to fix this right away.

Your server logs should tell you. Here, running FreeBSD:

$ egrep 'spamd' /var/log/maillog
Aug 27 00:10:22 duane spamd[754]: spamd: identified spam (15.0/5.0) for \
                duane@example.com:58 in 0.7 seconds, 3050 bytes.
Aug 27 00:10:22 duane spamd[754]: spamd: result: Y 14 - \
BAYES_99,HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12,HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_04,HTML_MESSAGE,HTML_SHORT_LINK_IMG_1,HTM \
L_TAG_BALANCE_HEAD,MIME_HTML_ONLY,URIBL_BLACK,URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_RHS_DOB,URIBL_SBL \
scantime=0.7,size=3050,user=duane@example.com,uid=58,required_score=5.0,rhost=localhos \
t,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=55011,mid=<ZW8Bw1sqKqT3QUFfWhGRRQ@undercovendial.com>,bayes=1.000000,autolearn=disabled

The redirection of messages that would be tagged as spam would have to
come from your MTA. SA has nothing to do with redirecting messages.

-d