List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Whitelisting via MySQL
From:       John Hardin <jhardin () impsec ! org>
Date:       2008-05-30 18:31:55

On Fri, 30 May 2008, JDavila@languageworks.com wrote:

> We kinda figured 12K is alot but we want to ensure that our business is
> not interuppted but spam rejection and etc .

Fair enough as a stopgap, but having to put that many whitelist entries in
says there's a problem with either your scoring or your correspondents. :)

> Do you have any suggestions on what can we from a SA point.

Yes, as I said: try to determine why so many legitimate messages are being
scored as spam.

If you can provide us a few samples (including _all_ headers) of false
positives, we might be able to point out problems in your SA
configuration.