List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Rule for this kind of spam?
From:       John Andersen <jsa () pen ! homeip ! net>
Date:       2007-08-22 4:00:52

On Monday 20 August 2007, Rob McEwen wrote:
> In one of these cases, the message contains ONLY letters and numbers... all
> other spaces, line breaks, and punctuation has been removed. Even
> underscores are removed.

Have you considered the opposite?
Removing all letters, numbers and spaces, leaving only
punctuation and line breaks?

Its very rare to have valid sentences composed of lines with more
than, say 4 or 5 punctuation marks per line.

I wonder if one could develop rule around bodies composed of
more than, say X number of excessively punctuated lines.