On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:16:06 +1300, Jason Haar opined: > I've been waiting for anyone else to bring it up - but no-one has. > > If Spamhaus lose this lawsuit (which they are ignoring as they are > UK-based and this is some judge in Chicago), they may very well lose > their ".ORG" domain - which would have a rather large impact on our > Antispam scores for a start... > > http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20061009/anti-spam-lawsuit.htm > > "Americans to arms" I say... Start sending "Internet for Dummies" > to the judge for starters ;-) > The judge is actually quite erudite about the Internet. He is simply following the law. At the end of the day, I seriously doubt that this will have much impact. About the worst thing that could happen is Spamhaus.org -> Spamhaus.uk -- Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com Don't Subsidize Criminals: http://boulderpledge.org