List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Upgrade to 3.1.0 and spamd
From:       "Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec () PoMec ! Net>
Date:       2005-10-21 1:08:26

Everyone,

I upgraded from 3.0.4 to 3.1.0 on two Red Hat 8.0 machines; everything
seems to be working on the faster mail server, but I am having problems
with the slower server.

On the slower machine spamd seemed to quit working allowing the mail to
go through the system without being filtered.

I started using the roound-robin switch, with marked improvement.  In
fact I thought the problem was solved until this morning when it failed
again.

The switches I am using are below:

"-d -c -m 6 --round-robin"

The problem is resolved by restarting the daemon.  Has anyone else had
this problem with 3.1.0.   Any ideas as to a solution?

Greg Ennis