List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Folder redirection
From:       "Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec () PoMec ! Net>
Date:       2005-05-01 21:54:16

Mark,

Take a look at your /etc/procmailrc file which probably controls where
your spam is being routed.  This is the entry in my procmailrc file that
controls the spam to our system.

If had the entry below all you would need to do is to remove or comment
out all lines after "# This routine.....".

Take a look at this file on your system, if you can not find any entry
related to spamassassin there, then you are using a different method of
routing.

DROPPRIVS=YES

:0fw
 * < 256000