List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Adding addresses to blacklist manually
From:       "Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec () PoMec ! Net>
Date:       2005-04-30 21:49:07

Everyone,

I installed 3.03 this afternoon and everything looks good.

I finally decided to set up a user alias e-mail address to take
advantage of the following command:

spamassassin --add-to-blacklist < /tmp/$FILENAME

When I run this command from root I get a response of "1 message
examined".

I can not figure out where or what blacklist this command is adding the
address; I would like to be able to check on the results in order to
make sure it is working.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg

--
Gregory P. Ennis <PoMec@PoMec.Net>