List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Bayes header results
From:       Jeff Chan <jeffc () surbl ! org>
Date:       2005-04-30 8:56:51

On Saturday, April 30, 2005, 12:17:42 AM, sub sub wrote:
> Hi,

> As you can see the below spam only got 2.6/5, and got to my inbox.

> I have a few surbl type rules, spamassessin 2.63, and a few SARE rules.

1.  Please upgrade to SpamAssasin 2.64 at least.  2.63 has some
vulnerabilities.

2.  Please upgrade to the latest SpamCopURI (or use SA 3).  The
current SpamCopURI uses multi.surbl.org, which combines all the
lists into a single lookup.  It also adds a default rule for the
jp.surbl.org list, which is quite good.

Neither URI domain advertised in the spam is in SURBLs, but we're
looking into that.

  http://www.superbusinessmodel .com

  http://www.superreply .net/ar/r.php?un=1530566

Jeff C.