List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Need critique on new SA plugin
From:       "Brian R. Jones" <bjones () castlejones ! net>
Date:       2005-04-29 22:23:51

Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 01:07:23PM -0700, Mike Jackson wrote:
>
>>find what I'm looking for. It would be nice if, instead of hard-coding
>>/etc/aliases into the script, you parsed /etc/mail/sendmail.cf and
>>extracted the value of the "O AliasFile" line.
>

> You'd also have to support things that aren't sendmail.  And in sendmail,
> it can just be "OA" as well.  FYI.  ;)

Well, originally I was going to leave the LocalMailUsers.pm as an
exercise for the student.

I suppose the best way to handle it would be to add more options to the
conf file that could be passed as args to local_users() to tell it which
files to read.  but then I'd have to change when local_users was called.

Hmm, I think maybe I will leave it as an exercise to the student.  :)

--
Brian R. Jones
Ob.  tagline: