List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    question on porn\subject hits
From:       "Barham, Ted" <ted.barham () pse ! com>
Date:       2005-04-29 19:46:11

Hi all!

I have a mail that got through the filter earlier this week and I cannot figure out \
why. It was a very low score at the time (it's now way above the threshold for being \
classified as spam thanks the hits on the RBLs). But I would have thought that the \
subject alone would have gotten some sort of hits from some rules, in particular a \
number of things in 20_porn.cf.
Here is the subject:
      These Lesbians are fucking slut bags!

Please excuse my potty mouth there. It just seams like I should get some sort of hit \
with that title, because I am thinking the rest of the email is probably not work \
related. :)

Is there something I am missing? Or is it that I shouldn't get a hit with that?

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Ted Barham
MCSE, CCNA
Senior Technical Systems Analyst