List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: False postive from T_RATWARE_OOPS_05 in ratware.cf
From:       Daniel Quinlan <quinlan () pathname ! com>
Date:       2004-04-30 21:36:44

Bob Amen <amen@oreilly.com> writes:

> 	We have an author who's email is consistently tagged due to this rule
> (which has a default score of 6.1). There is no author listed on the
> SARE page but I would like to communicate with the author and send a
> copy of the email so we can figure out why it's hitting this rule.
>
> 	Can someone point me to the author?

Style note: only test rules should be named with a "T_" prefix.  The
default score in SA for test rules is 0.001 for a reason.

Incidentally, that may be a good sign to not use the rule, especially
off of an authorless SARE page.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting