List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    RE: here's a weird one [ or rule can't match ]
From:       Chris Santerre <csanterre () MerchantsOverseas ! com>
Date:       2004-04-29 16:14:52

I've written something similar, because despite reading all the docs, and
trying all the tricks , NAV for Exchange will still not stop sending these.
I've tried everything they mention. EVERYTHING. Finally just wrote a rule to
spamtrap it. Works great :)

But based off of header, so it doesn't catch all. I'll give yours a shot
with FULL.

--Chris