List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: [SAtalk] Understanding AWL processing
From:       Jay Levitt <jay-spama () shopwatch ! org>
Date:       2003-10-31 13:14:50

> Each day I see a new message by this guy and add a new rule to find his
> tracking codes.  Your original un-munged e-mail address was in that base64
> text of that header.

Since only a spam or two a day gets through from him, it's probably not
worth it - one of the disadvantages of being a one-person site is that some
spam-blocking measures take up more time than receiving the spam. Sigh.

What I don't understand is why the AWL is triggering a negative score.. I've
read the FAQ, but this doesn't seem to be a case of regressing toward the
average.  In fact, this  should be the first and only spam from that AWL
sender, so its score IS the average.

Jay