List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: [SAtalk] Re: Automating usage of sa-learn
From:       Kris Deugau <kdeugau () webhart ! net>
Date:       2003-09-30 22:44:24

"Malte S. Stretz" wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 September 2003 21:41 CET Kris Deugau wrote:
> > ... and 3 ways to
> > attach a complete message (as sent by the POP3 server) to a new
> > message.

> Could you tell me the way to do it with Outlook 2000? I searched for that
> option on a customers box today, without avail. It almost drove me crazy...

Dunno specifically, but one version was more or less happy to
right-click->Forward as attachement (there was one mangled header, and
an added one IIRC- or maybe that's Pegasus mail... :P ).  One version
required you to start a new message, then go through some arcane process
I don't recall to attach a message from the inbox (or whatever other
folder the message you wanted happened to be in).  I *think* the third
method essentially required you to copy and paste from the "view message
source" display.

The only other thing you might be able to do is manually save the
message to an external file, then manually attach that file- YMMV
depending on how "nice" Outlook makes the saved file (should have a .eml
extension IIRC).

Fortunately for my sanity it's been a while since I had to deal with
this aspect of Outlook.  <g>

-kgd
apartment it is.