List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: [SAtalk] Ok... I missed something.....
From:       Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc ! com>
Date:       2003-05-31 19:15:08

do you have rewrite_subject 1 in your /etc/mail/local.cf, or when you
installed 2.50 did you try to change this setting by editing 10_misc.cf?

If you answered 10_misc.cf.. well, it was blown away by the upgrade.. make
your customizations to local.cf not 10_misc.cf. Anything in
/usr/share/spamassassin will be rm'ed when the installer runs.