List:       spamassassin-devel
Subject:    Anyone with large-install experience?
From:       John Hardin <jhardin () impsec ! org>
Date:       2014-06-27 17:50:15

Folks:

For the past few months I've been helping out an ISP with their SA issues.

I've only ever administered small-business networks, so I don't have a lot
of familiarity with administering SA in an environment that has a large
and diverse userbase. Beyond some custom rule development and system
troubleshooting assistance for them, I am a little out of my depth (and
available time).

The big concern at the moment is the amount of work that would be involved
in implementing and (especially) maintaining Bayes, which they are not
currently using and which I think would go a long way toward addressing
their customers' complaints.

Is there anybody here with experience managing large SA+Bayes installs
(i.e. multiple MTAs and a large and diverse user community) and with
interest in what would probably be an official consulting contract for a
fairly large ISP?

Contact me offlist. Thanks!