List:       spamassassin-devel
Subject:    Re: corpus-nightly script not working
From:       Darxus () chaosreigns ! com
Date:       2011-01-20 18:19:50

On 01/18, Warren Togami Jr. wrote:
> https://fedorahosted.org/auto-mass-check/
> I can't speak for the others, but myself and all my recruits are
> using auto-mass-check.  It is only a wrapper script but it works
> great.

I'm not allowed to edit
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/NightlyMassCheck
Can somebody else add auto-mass-check to it?

While I'm here:

auto-mass-check ran from cron last night, and the output looks good, but my
stuff is not showing on today's ruleqa (and it is for yesterday, when
I ran auto-mass-check manually).

The last line of the output is:

rsync -qPcvz  ham-darxus.log spam-darxus.log darxus@rsync.spamassassin.org::corpus/

Run at:
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 04:00:28 -0500 (EST)

$ pwd ; wc -l *.log
/home/darxus/masscheckwork/nightly_mass_check/masses
  1071 ham-darxus.log
     6 spam-darxus.log

--
"Of course there's strength in numbers. But there's strength in sharp
weaponry too. Ironically, this lead to what we call 'civilization'."