List:       spamassassin-devel
Subject:    Off-Topic: MXLogic Contact who can discuss high-level SMTP issues?
From:       "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgrail () mcgrail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-23 20:52:55

I'm seeing oddities with MXLogic on INBOUND emails unfortunately all my
contact #'s prior to their acquisition by McAfee are not working.

Specifically, I'm seeing MXLogic aborting connections for a customer
using them as a smarthost even though we are still getting MANY emails
through their outbound SMTP servers.  At an SMTP level, we are seeing
the helo, mail and rcpt all receive continue commands but then they are
aborting the connection.

Anyone got a good contact for MXLogic that can help resolve this issue
that won't waste my time with the runaround I'm getting right now?

Regards,
KAM