List:       spamassassin-devel
Subject:    Re: Questions about spam assasin tests (not in the FAQ)
From:       Daniel Lemke <lemke () jam-software ! com>
Date:       2010-04-27 12:40:06

David GAUDRE wrote:

> When I check email headers, I often see several tests performed by Spam
> Assassin which are not in the test description apges on your website
> (whatever the version).
>
> Some of these tests are named as:
>
> AB_KW_BODY_PROMOTION=1.5,
> AB_KW_BODY__LUXE_=1.5,
> AB_BODY_LONG_LINE_75=1,
> AB_SUBJECT_IMPERATIV=1.5,
>
> Is this possible these tests are simply customized ones by the email
> server admin? If not, where can I find a description of these tests ?

Users mailing list would be more convenient for such a topic but anway:

The rules you mentioned aren't part of default update channel or any
recommended update channel so it's most likely some sort of custom rule, I
guess. Have a look at your configuration files to figure this out.

The Wiki is more precise about this:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WritingRules
There you'll find additional information about where to find rules, their
description and how they are triggered.

Daniel