List:       spamassassin-devel
Subject:    Antwort: Pure Java spamc implementation?
From:       Nico Prenzel <nico.prenzel () pn-systeme ! de>
Date:       2007-03-31 18:16:00

Hello Nick,

or do the intgeration like I've done it. Do it all in C.

You can see my results at:
http://prenzel.dyndns.org/Anwendungen/Internet/Bulletin/DominoBulletin.nsf/WebBoardIndex?ReadForm

Greetings.

NicoP.

Nick Radov <NRadov@axolotl.com>
30.03.2007 19:29

An
dev@spamassassin.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Pure Java spamc implementation?

I have been working to integrate SpamAssassin with the Lotus Domino e-mail
server:
<
http://www.openntf.org/Projects/pmt.nsf/ProjectLookup/SpamAssassin%20Integration
>.
Currently to check a message with spamd it has to launch an external spamc
process. I would like to improve performance by running a Java program
directly within the mail server. Has anyone implemented a pure Java spamd
client? I've seen the spamd protocol documentation at
<
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/tags/spamassassin_current_release_3.1.x/spamd/PROTOCOL

and it looks fairly simple, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel. A
search
on Google and on this mailing list archive didn't turn up anything.