List:       spamassassin-devel
Subject:    Re: SpamAssassin 3.1.0pre1 PRERELEASE available!
From:       "Malte S. Stretz" <msquadrat.nospamplease () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-06-20 8:24:56

On Monday 20 June 2005 00:57 CET Duncan Findlay wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 11:38:15PM +0200, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> > What do you think if we just named the release tags x.y.z-foo where foo
> > is the version_tag we added for prereleases, release candidates,
> > whatever. Ie. whatever
> >   spamassassin --version | head -n 1 | cut -d' ' -f3
> > says.
>
> +1
>
> > The other tags we currently have we can just drop IMO.
>
> Or rename -- we don't want to lose info.

Oh, I did not want to remove the release tags (including prereleases), just
do an svn mv on them so they fit in.  But which we don't need any more are
IMO:
CORPORA_SUBMIT_VERSION_2_5_0_CHECK1/
CORPORA_SUBMIT_VERSION_2_5_0_CHECK2_1/
CORPORA_SUBMIT_VERSION_2_5_0_FIRST/
b2_4_0_back_merge_to_HEAD_1/
help/
merged_from_b2_4_0/
start/

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>