List:       spamassassin-devel
Subject:    Bugzilla procs, fyi
From:       Theo Van Dinter <felicity () kluge ! net>
Date:       2005-05-29 23:34:27

This afternoon I found that the BZ box was basically unresponsive.  After
finally getting in, the load was up around 16.  Multiple versions of buildbot
were running, and there were three or four automc procs running, some from
at least a day ago.

I had to kill them off to get the box to go back to some form of usability.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I hate sitting in the smoking section when I'm not a smoker.  I always feel