List:       spacewalk-list
Subject:    Re: [Spacewalk-list] package not available for installation
From:       Robert Paschedag <robert.paschedag () web ! de>
Date:       2020-05-02 6:28:03

I bet your channel packages files are not updated anymore... So the packages are \
synced to the channels but this information is not updated... So the client knows \
nothing about it.

Check the channelrepo task. Might be stuck (running forever) since last trigger in \
"Admin" -> Task schedules.

Robert

⁣sent from my mobile device​