List:       spacewalk-list
Subject:    Re: [Spacewalk-list] Repo Sync Failure -- how to debug?
From:       Kobus Bensch <kobus.bensch () trustpayglobal ! com>
Date:       2015-10-27 17:14:46

What repo are you trying to sync?

On 27/10/2015 16:38, Boyd, Robert wrote:

> I=92m getting errors like this from several of my repo syncs and I=92d =

> like some help figuring out how to find out what=92s going wrong:
>
> Sync started: Mon Oct 26 23:00:00 2015
>
> ['/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync', '--channel', <channel-name>', =

> '--type', 'yum', '']
>
> Repo URL: <urlforchannel>
>
> ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for =

> repository: <channel-name>. Please verify its path and try again
>
> Sync completed.
>
> Total time: 0:00:00
>
> I tried a curl test using the relevant SSL certs to the URLs for the =

> channels involved in the form <https-url>/repodata/repomd.xml and get =

>  < HTTP/1.1 200 OK, so I don=92t think it=92s a certificate issue.
>
> How can I get more info from the spacewalk reposync to show me what=92s =

> going wrong?
>
> *Robert Boyd*
>
> *Sr. Systems Engineer *
>
> *PeopleFluent*
>
> p. 919-645-2972 | c. 919-306-4681
>
> e. *Robert.Boyd@PeopleFluent.com <mailto:robert.boyd@peoplefluent.com>*
>
> **
>
> http://mktg.peoplefluent.com/rs/peopleclick/images/140410_PF4colorLOGOx15=
0.png =

> <http://www.peoplefluent.com/>
>
> *Click here* <http://www.peoplefluent.com/> *to experience the power =

> of the new PeopleFluent Mirror Suite =99*
> Visit: www.peoplefluent.com <http://www.peoplefluent.com/> | Read: =

> PeopleFluent Blog =

> <http://peoplefluent.com/resources/peoplefluent-blog> | Follow: =

> @PeopleFluent <http://twitter.com/peoplefluent>
>
> Thanks

-- =

Kobus Bensch Trustpay Global LTD email signature Kobus Bensch
Senior Systems Administrator
Address:  22 & 24 | Frederick Sanger Road | Guildford | Surrey | GU2 7YD
DDI:  0207 871 3958
Tel:  0207 871 3890
Email: kobus.bensch@trustpayglobal.com =

<mailto:kobus.bensch@trustpayglobal.com>

-- =

Trustpay Global Limited is an authorised Electronic Money Institution =

regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 900043. =

Company No 07427913 Registered in England and Wales with registered address =

130 Wood Street, London, EC2V 6DL, United Kingdom.

For further details please visit our website at www.trustpayglobal.com.

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and =

remain the property of Trustpay Global Ltd unless agreed by contract. It is =

intended solely for the person to whom or the entity to which it is =

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, =

copy, distribute, print or rely on the content of this email or its =

attachments. If this email has been received by you in error please advise =

the sender and delete the email from your system. Trustpay Global Ltd does =

not accept any liability for any personal view expressed in this message.