List:       spacewalk-list
Subject:    Re: [Spacewalk-list] Problems deleting profiles
From:       "Kalchik, Jeffery" <JDKalchik () landolakes ! com>
Date:       2015-10-26 12:25:03

$ sudo yum whatprovides /usr/bin/spacewalk-hostname-rename
Loaded plugins: security
spacewalk-utils-2.2.25-1.el5.noarch : Utilities that may be run against a
                                    : Spacewalk server.
Repo        : spacewalk
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/bin/spacewalk-hostname-rename

Jeff Kalchik
Systems Engineering
Land O'Lakes